why ain’t you wakesurfing?! camps
Base Camp: Moulin Neuf
An awesome-amazing rustic 400 year old home which is only 18 miles from Limoges.
Set on 25 acres, this is a secluded location ideal for apres wakesurfing whether you choose to chill by the pool or in the lounge in front of the fireplace or take in one of the many activities, which include:
- Floodlit wakeskating sessions on our own river which is a stone-throw away from the front door of the house.
- Go for a ride on road-racing bikes
- Hot tub
- Outdoor Cinema
- Chill and relax by the pool and après-wakesurf
- All equipment provided.
Sleeping, there are 3 bedrooms at the Moulin Neuf:
- Room one with 3 beds and an en-suite
- Room two has 2 beds and a WC + washbasin
- Room 3 has 2 beds and an en-suite suitable for a couple.
- Wifi available throughout house
- All rooms are provided with bedding and towels.
Breakfast: Continental breakfast.
Apres: Tea and cakes.
Dinner: A hearty home cooked meal with great desserts either a barbeque in the mill house or hot meal in the dining room. White and red wine are served.
The Why Ain’t You Wakesurfing Camps run out of Lake Vassiviere, the largest area of water in the Limousin region of France covering an area of 2,500 acres with a depth of 32m makes it perfect to create the massive wave! With the summer temperatures the water gets up to 26 degrees!
Days start at 10am at the Lake, you’ll get to ride a 4 foot never-ending wave. Or you can choose to chill out on the boat or relax on the beach area, play volley ball or café-au-lait it up at the lakeside café.
A max of 8 campers guarantees small group sessions with one to one coaching to make sure you are wakesurfing by the end of the first day.
Experience a thrilling extreme sport without the worry of hard impact falls and with our proven techniques as long as you can swim 50m, you’ll need no prior experience riding boards of any kind or expertise in water sports. Suitable for all levels.
The camp includes:
- 7 Nights – 4 Days of Wakesurfing – 1 Day Relaxing at the Why Ain’t You Wakesurfing House – 1 Day Canoeing in Uzerche.
- Airport transfers
- Half-board accommodation. Lunch will be in the restaurant on the lake. A good meal will cost around 10 euros or you can stop at the shop and get supplies on the way to the Lake.
- All activities as above.
- All equipment for evening activities and wakesurfing.
- Wetsuits available if needed.
- Camp Video.
- Coaching every day from your ICC and SBDA Level 2 qualified instructor, Steve Addicott. Also RLSS National Pool Lifeguard, Bronze Medallion Level 1/2, ASA Teacher Certificate Swimming.
We already have many campers returning for second.. and even third sessions… come on out and ride the never-ending wave!