Why Ain’t You Jibbin?! Camps
Our camps are open to anyone wishing to progress their freeski, ski cross, snowboarding or sbx skills.
Pick a date that suits you!
We are based in Austria from October to April, making the most of the world renowned terrain parks of the Zillertal Valley and Hintertux Glacier. We have specific Camp Dates to match the school holidays but coaching and accommodation is available any time. If the dates below don’t work for you or you would like to stay for longer, please get in touch and we will sort something out!
Easter Holidays week 3 Sun, 08/04/18 – Sat, 14/04/18
Summer Camp Landgraaf Holland
Sun, 22/07/18 – Sat, 28/07/18
October Half Term Hintertux Glacier
SUMMER CAMP LANDGRAAF
- Full board accommodation
- Return travel from UK
- 5 days riding
- Daily fitness sessions
- Media Hour – personal photos and videos
- TeamWAY coaches
- Top level coaching from Olympian Kate Foster and our highly qualified coaching team
- 6 day lift pass which covers Hintertux, Mayrhofen, Kaltenbach, Zillertal Areana and Gerlos so we can pick and choose the best resort
- Half board accommodation
- Off-snow activities including; Trampolining, Leisure Pool, Paintball & Movie Night
- SBX and SX coaching available on request
- Return travel available for an additional fee
- For full details please get in touch!
ADULT FREESTYLE CAMPS
The Freestyle Camps are unique because we offer the opportunity to ride and learn from Olympic athletes and experienced, qualified professional coaches. We coach using the building block technique by breaking down the tricks. At the end of the week you can walk away with a bag full of new tricks for boxes, rails and kickers.
Join us for a week of fun but intense, progressive snowboarding that will not only take you to the next level but provide you with a base to build on to reach your maximum potential.
We don’t have any camp dates set at the moment but send us an enquiry and we will keep you in the loop!
TEAM WHY AIN’T YOU?! – full time JUNIOR PROGRAMME
Team Why Ain’t You concentrates on Juniors who are, or want to ride at competition level. We have outlined a Performance Pathway to reach the top of our sport. Our pathway runs parallel to international competition, from regional TTR contests through to World Cup and eventually Winter Olympics. Take a look at the TeamWAY Page.